We are happy to announce the 2nd round of the iGE3 PhD Salary Awards. Similar to last year, these stipends will be given competitively to graduate students working in the laboratories of iGE3 members, for projects with a strong genetics or genomics component.
The graduate students have to be in the 2nd or 3rd year of their studies, and the salary awards will be provided for 2 years, non-renewable. The final selection will be made by an external (non-UNIGE) advisory board. The stipends should be acknowledged in publications as iGE3 PhD Student Awards.
- up to 4 PhD awards could be given in this 2nd round of the doctoral training support;
- one application per laboratory will be accepted per call;
- the final selection will be made by by Sunday, October 19, 2014;
- the successful applicants will present their project at the 3rd iGE3 Annual Meeting on Thursday, November 13, 2014;
- the contracts will start on Monday, December 1, 2014.
The application must be completed online. Please follow this address:
Application deadline: Sunday, September 21, 2014
Further information: Nema.Bliggenstorfer@unige.ch (disabled)
The iGE3 Executive Board (S.E. Antonarakis, E.T. Dermitzakis, D. Duboule, D. Picard, W. Reith)