We are proud to announce and congratulate the winners of the iGE3 PhD salary awards 2021 !
At the end of this 9th round of selection, 6 PhD awards could be given to graduate students working in the laboratories of iGE3 faculty members for the excellence of their application. It is interesting to note that all winners are female students, as in 2020.
The winners are:
- Olivia Cattaneo - Perrine Castets Group, Faculty of Medicine
- Mara Cenerenti - Camilla Jandus Group, Faculty of Medicine
- Elena Delfino - Ramesh Pillai Group, Faculty of Science
- Léa Jacquier - Marie Barberon Group, Faculty of Science
- Violaine Regard - Serge Nef Group, Faculty of Medicine
- Eva Valencia Alarcón - Emi Nagoshi Group, Faculty of Science
The awardees will present their project during the 10th iGE3 Annual Meeting that will be held on Thursday, November 11, 2021 in Uni Mail, Geneva.