We are happy to announce the 10th round of the iGE3 PhD Salary Awards. Similar to the past years, these stipends will be given competitively to graduate students working in the laboratories of iGE3 members, for projects with a strong genetics or genomics component.
The graduate students have to be in the 2nd or 3rd year of their studies (on December 1, 2022), and the salary awards will be provided for 2 years, non-renewable. The final selection will be made by an external (non-UNIGE) advisory board. The stipends should be acknowledged in publications as iGE3 PhD Student Awards.
- up to 4 PhD awards should be given in this 10th round of the doctoral training support;
- one application per laboratory will be accepted per call;
- students from laboratories with awardees from 2021 are not eligible, i.e. lab of Profs M. Barberon, P. Castets, C. Jandus, E. Nagoshi, S. Nef and R. Pillai;
- the announcement of the final selection will be made by Monday, October 3, 2022;
- the successful applicants will present their project at the 11th iGE3 Annual Meeting on Monday, November 7, 2022;
- the contracts will start on Thursday, December 1, 2022.
The application must be completed online. Please follow this address.
Application deadline: Sunday, August 28, 2022 - Midnight
Further information: Nadia.Fraefel@unige.ch
The iGE3 Executive Board