Directory - Last name initial: B
2 recordings - Alphabetical order of last names
Vice-president of the Basic Medical Science section
- Department of Microbiology and Molecular Medicine - Faculty of Medicine, University of Geneva
- Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics (SIB)
Department of Microbiology and Molecular Medicine
Computer Analysis and Laboratory Investigation
of Proteins of Human Origin (CALIPHO)
University of Geneva Medical School (CMU)
Room C09.1542.A - Building C, 9th floor
1, rue Michel-Servet
1211 Geneva 4
- Office: +41 (0)22 379 58 60
- Secretariat: +41 (0)22 379 50 50
- Office: +41 (0)22 379 58 58
- Department: +41 (0)22 379 57 02
- Combine bioinformatics and experimental methodologies to increase our knowledge of human proteins.
- Discover the function of selected sets of uncharacterized proteins of human origin through laboratory experiments.
- Develop neXtProt, a comprehensive human protein knowledge resource.
Manager of the Bioimaging Center
- Bioimaging Center - iGE3, University of Geneva
Sciences II - University of Geneva
Room 245 - 2nd floor
30, quai Ernest-Ansermet
1211 Geneva 4
- Office: +41 (0)22 379 66 32
- Office: +41 (0)22 379 61 50
- State-of-the-art equipment and technology for light and electron microscopy.
- Advice and guidance for each step of imaging projects starting from experimental approach to data analysis.